The Bachelorship in Basic Sciences and Technologies Education trains professionals with knowledge about basic sciences and pedagogical habilitation to teach in the various levels of the national educational system in the different branches of science (Natural Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Environmental Education and Health, etc.). They can lead, organize, formulate, coordinate, execute, and assess educational and research projects and programs inherent to science and education in order to contribute possible solutions to problems within the scope of their expertise.
The graduates of the Bachelorship in Basic Sciences and Technologies Education are professionals with scientific training and pedagogical habilitation that dedícate to tasks relevant to education, such as:
– Teaching in the various levels of of the national educational system.
– Designing, formulating, coordinating, executing, and assessing educational and research projects and programs within the scope of their expertise.
– Organizing and leading science laboratories.
– Leading and being a part of multidisciplinary teams related to education.
– Leading and being a part of multidisciplinary teams related to basic sciences.
Upon completion of the program, the graduate will be able to:
Department of Teacher Training
Cel.: 0983 944 267
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 07:00 am to 01:00 pm