The Bachelorship in Mathematics Education trains professionals with pedagogical habilitation that can teach in the various levels of the national educational system, especially in secondary school in the different branches of mathematics, as well as designing, formulating, coordinating, executing, and assessing educational and research projects and programs inherent to mathematics and education, in order to contribute with solutions to problems of their environment within the scope of their field.
The graduates of the Bachelorship in Mathematics Education are professionals with scientific training and pedagogical habilitation that dedicate to tasks relevant to education, such as:
- Teaching in the various levels of the national educational system.
- Designing, formulating, coordinating, executing, and assessing educational and research projects and programs within the scope of their expertise.
- Organizing and leading laboratories of ludic mathematics.
- Leading and being a part of multidisciplinary teams related to education.
- Leading and being a part of multidisciplinary teams related to mathematics.
Upon completion of the program, the graduate will be able to:
Department of Teacher Training
Mobile: 0983 944 267
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 07:00 am to 01:00 pm