It has an infrastructure in accordance with the requirements for the study of a career in the scientific branch in which excellence is sought with a staff of highly trained teachers distributed in three areas that make up all the subjects of the curriculum. When approving all subjects corresponding to the curricular plan, those obligatory and elective and having completed the extension hours, the student is promoted to a degree of bachelor.
Manage and coordinate the academic activites of graduate and postgraduate courses, research, univierty extension and administration activities inherent ot the Department of Chemistry.
– Submit for consideration of the Faculty Council, through the deanery, the annual planning of teaching, research and extension activities.
– Organize program, execute and evaluate the teaching affecting the area of Chemistry for each academic year, in accordance with the curricula.
– Organize and develop specialization, updating and post-graduate courses in the area of Chemistry.
– Organize and develop research and extension activities in the area of Chemistry.
– To permanently promote the scientific and pedagogical updating of its members.
– Coordination of career of chemistry
– Coordination of extenstion
– Coordination of Postgraduate and Research of the career of chemistry.
– Instrumental Lab
– Laboratories of:
General and Inorganic Chemistry (Q1)
Analytical Chemistry (Q2),
Organic Chemistry (Q3)
|Director||Prof. MSc. Gladys Griselda Giménez Mezafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coordinator of career||Prof. Lic. Gloria Carolina Villalba Barriosemail@example.com|
|University Extension Coordinator||Prof. MSc. Alfredo Ramón Leguizamón Ortizfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coordination of postgraduate and research||Prof. MSc. María Carolina Samudio Pérezemail@example.com|