The Department of Physics of the Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales of the Universidad Nacional of Asuncion, is part of the Organic, Administrative and Academic Structure, according to the organization chart of the institution approved by Resolution Nº 672-2013.
Manage and coordinate the academic activities of graduate and postgraduate courses, research, university extension and administration activities inherent to the Department of Physics.
- Submit for consideration of the Faculty Council, through the deanery, the annual planning of teaching, research and extension activities.
- Organize, program, execute and evaluate the teaching affecting the area of Physics for each academic year, in accordance with the curricula.
- Organize and develop specialization, updating and post-graduate courses in the area of Physics.
- Organize and develop research and extension activities in the area of Physics.
- To permanently promote the scientific and pedagogical updating of its members.
The Direction of the Department of Physics has a Coordination’s Degree and University Extension for the Bachelor in sciences Mention Physics; a Coordination’s Degree and University Extension for the Bachelor’s degree in Medical Physics; Coordination of post graduation and research and two secretaries. Also, managers of physics, mechanics, electricity and magnetism and optical laboratories depends to the Department.
|Director||Prof. Dr. Tomás Rolón Cabrerafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coordinator of Physics||Lic. Luz María Ruis Díazemail@example.com|
|University Extension Coordinator of Physics||Lic. Diana Raquel Moréfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coordination of postgraduate and research of Physics||Prof. MSc. María Luisa Idoyaga Navarroemail@example.com|
|Coordinator of Medical Physics||Prof. MSc. Fredy Julián Gómezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University Extension Coordinator
of Medical Physics
|Lic. Shirley Ramírezemail@example.com|
|Coordination of postgraduate and research of Medical Physics||Lic. Oscar Velázquezfirstname.lastname@example.org|