The Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging of the Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales of the Universidad Nacional de Asunción is part of the Organic, Administrative and Academic Structure according to the organization chart of the Institution approved by Resolution No. 0249-2016.
The Direction aims to direct and coordinate the academic activities of graduation, university extension and administrative inherent to the Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging.
– Organize, program, execute and evaluate the teaching that affects the area of Radiology and Medical Imaging for each academic year and according to the curricula.
– Organize and supervise the academic activities and extension, through the relationship between professors, students and graduates of the careers in charge of the Department.
– Coordinate with Public and Private Health Institutions for the internships of the students of the career.
– Participation in university extension activities, field trips, technical visits , study tours and community service.
– Organize and coordinate the “Day of Students of Radiology and Imaging” (JERI).
– Promote research for students and teachers, through participation in meetings, interpretations, planning and participation of events, which contribute to the professional development of them.
– Academic Coordination of the Radiology and Medical Imaging Career.
– Coordination of University Extension
– Secretariat of the Department.
|Director||MEd. Oraldo Fernando Vukujevicemail@example.com|
|Coordinator of career||Prof. Lic. Jazmín Dure de Francofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University Extension Coordinator||Lic. Cynthia Anahi Lledó Solisemail@example.com|
|Coordinator of research||Prof. Lic. Liz Agripina Peña Francofirstname.lastname@example.org|
– Monday to Friday from 07:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
– Saturdays from 08:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.