The directorate of the Department of teacher training manages and coordinates the administrative and academic activities of graduation, postgraduation, research, university extension inherent to the Department of Teacher training. The degree courses that it administrates are Bachelor in Mathematics Education and Bachelor’s Degree in Basic Sciences Education and Technologies, whose curricular proposals integrate both specific and pedagogical knowledge that will allow the graduate to practice teaching at different levels of the national education system and perform as coordinator, consultant, specialist technician, instructor and similar functions in projects of educational interest at national and international level, in the area of its competence.
Coordinate the academic activities of graduation and postgraduation, research, university extension and administrative own to the Teacher Training.
– Organize and develop undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the area of Teacher Training.
– Fostering the interrelations between departments, related areas of the UNA or national or international research centers related to UNA and in the area of Teacher Training.
– Responding to requests from citizens, from public and private institutions, faculties and schools.
– To continuously advise students and teachers of institutions of the National Educational System.
– Organize research activities and university extension in the field of Teacher Training.
– Coordination of the Degree in Basic Sciences Education and its Technologies.
– Coordination of the Degree in Mathematics Education.
– Coordination of University Extension in Basic Sciences Education and its Technologies.
– Coordination of University Extension in Mathematics Education.
– Coordination of the University Didactic Course.
|Director||Prof. Lic. Carlos Daniel Gonzálezemail@example.com|
|Coordinator of Basic Science and Technologies Education||Prof. Lic. Cecilia Rodríguez Baroffifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coordinator of Mathematics Education||Prof. MSc. Marciano Torres Armoaemail@example.com|
|Coordination of postgraduate and research||Prof. Lic. Sara Beatriz Aquino Léscarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
– Organization and administration of the degree courses: Bachelor in Basic Sciences Education and its Technologies and Bachelor in Mathematics Education.
– Organization and administration of the Postgraduate Course in Didactics.
– Organization and administration of extracurricular courses for Teachers of the National Educational System, which has benefited 4000 teachers.
Bachelor in Mathematics Education
Bachelor in Basic Sciences and Technologies