The Direction of Academic and Institutional Excellency – DEAI – was created to establish, direct and support the processes of continuous progress and quality of the educational and institutional management. It coordinates the process of self-assessment of graduate and postgraduate courses, from its design up to the writing of the corresponding report.
General Objective: Management of the academic quality
Specific Objective: Establish, direct and support the processes of continuous progress and quality of the educational and institutional management, developing assessment mechanisms and permanent monitoring of the management with a view to the accreditation and maintenance of them.
– To establish, jointly with the authorities, the evaluation and quality politics in the FACEN.
– Prepare the strategic plan of the direction in accordance with the institutional guidelines.
– Elaborate the Annual Operational Plan of the Direction jointly with its members according to institutional delineations.
– Guide, coordinate, control and evaluate the activities of the educational management developing in the institution.
– Represent the faculty in the areas of its competence.
– Coordination of the process of self assessment of careers.
– Coordination of the functioning of the Self Assessment Committees of the different careers.
– Analysis of quality indicators defined both in the National Accreditation Model of Higher Education and / or Regional.
– Guide the preparation of the Improvement Plan.
– Present management reports to the immediate superior, to the competent and users of its services.