It depends directly on the Dean of the FACEN. It serves as a nexus of diffusion and diplomacy with governmental bodies, national and international universities, centers and scientific institutes, which will benefit all components of the institution.
– Establish strategic alliances with national and international institutions that favor the achievement of the objectives of the FACEN.
– To permanently inform teachers, students, public and private agencies and the press of the teaching and research work carried out by the institution.
– Generate, promote, coordinate and disseminate exchange programs, cooperation agreements, national and international courses and seminars.
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the functioning of the system of communication and international relations with other universities and educational institutions in order to obtain agreements that can contribute to the proper functioning of the sector according to the policies, guidelines, general norms and Regulations of the FACEN and UNA.
– Maintain and encourage relations with tertiary institutions of other countries in order to contribute to the strengthening of the actions and relations of the faculty.
– Evaluate the impact of the communications directed to the public opinion and educational community, in relation to the projected objectives.
– To study, promote and propose the conclusion of agreements and programs of cooperation and exchange with other university institutions and national and international cooperation agencies.
– Dependencies to its charge: Program of Follow-up of Graduated.
– Advising and administrative support to students and professors who wish to carry out exchange programs in foreign universities.
– Representation of the FACEN, in governmental institutions, universities and national and international agencies.
– Dissemination of news related to the faculty, calls for scholarships or mobility programs, and others to the university community and the public in general, through social networks, institutional website, magazines and digital newsletters.
– Maintenance of database of agreements signed with FACEN and constant information about the state of compliance.
– Support other units in conferences, guided tours and other related activities.