This program is focused on the production and service sectors comprised of manufacturing, distribution, communication, transport, tourism, energy, supply, and security companies, among others, both in the public and private sector.
Today, speaking of logistics, transport and supply chain necessarily involves speaking of organizations that proactively respond to the advances of globalization, manage change, innovate, adapt to the advancement of technology, and manage the possibility of and the need for building relationships and operating in an international context.
The program has a total duration of 2910 clock hours, including the mandatory and optional subjects that enable the student to earn the Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Transport Management. The curriculum is adjusted to MERCOSUR requirements.
Degree Qualifications Profile
The graduates of this program are multidisciplinary professionals, capable of innovating, designing, and managing logistic and transport systems, both for public and private production or service organizations, articulating activities throughout the supply chain and the value chain.
The field of action for the graduates of the program is wide; they can participate in the planning, programming, and supervision of logistic and transport processes. In addition, they can contribute in defining the strategic plan of the company, define policies regarding the management of materials, and participate in international trade activities and the assessment of logistics and transport business transactions.
- To train professionals capable of using tools for the optimization and analysis of data in order to make decisions within the scope of logistics and transport.
- To train professionals for the application of principles, tools, and methodologies for the efficient management of logistics and transport.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply current legislation and best practices to guarantee safety and hygienic conditions that must be observed in the workplace.
- Deploy tools and best practices to guarantee quality assurance in activities related to logistics and transport.
- Achieve optimal conditions for the handling and transport of supplies and products.
- Schedule and organize the loading and operation of transport vehicles, and the verification and monitoring of the itinerary done by products and supplies.
- Schedule and implement strategies for the optimization of the purchase of supplies.
- Participate in the formulation and assessment of investment projects in logistics and transport.
- Manage logistics and transport companies.
- Strategically choose the most appropriate itineraries for the transport of products and supplies, through logistics and transport models.
- Use tools and apply methodologies for the logistic planification of goods and services.
- Design, assess, and propose alternatives to current transport systems.
Info and contact
Prof. MSc. Mario Leiva – email@example.com
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, from 07:00 am to 01:00 pm
Department of Production Technology