Degree Qualifications Profile
Production Technologists are qualified to interpret the problems that arise in companies linked to the country’s productive activities, and aid efficiently in their solution. They can fill positions related to their field of knowledge and the professional abilities they received training for within this program.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Plan and control production processes.
- Determine optimal allocation for materials, equipment, and workforce.
- Establish adequate systems for quality control, quality costs, production costs, maintenance, and industrial safety.
- Participate in the formulation and assessment of investment projects.
- Manage production and sale areas.
- Teach and do research within their field.
- Lead or advise small and medium-sized companies that offer goods and services.
- Analyze, interpret, and solve technical/managerial problems related to the production of goods and services, with the main goal of optimizing processes and maximizing profit.
Info and Contact
Coordinator: Prof. Lic. Celso Cárdenas
Department of Virtual Education
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, from 07:00 am to 08:00 pm